[mythtv-users] problem with tuner cards losing signal

Doug Holman doug.holman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:08:30 UTC 2007

Actually I've never witnessed it losing the signal, in fact it has only
happened while the card is inactive (one recording is fine, and then the
start of the next one is snowy).  Neither card is snowy right now, but next
time one is, I will make sure to test it outside of mythtv.
Btw, I've already tried restarting mythbackend/frontend and reentering
liveTV, and rebooting (none of which worked).  The only thing that I've
found to remedy the situation is to remove/add the card in mythtv-setup.

-Doug