[mythtv-users] garbage on top few pixels of HD video

jaggroups jaggroups at brownout.com
Sat Mar 31 18:31:50 UTC 2007

I figured it was something like that.
It seems like there must be a bug here since it goes away when paused
and it doesn't show up when viewing the same stream on my mac (in vnc).
There is a little bit of black and white garbage in vnc (probably
less than 5 pixels).
This is showing up as about 11 pixels in my screengrab (which is
scaled down to 720 pixels).
So, maybe something is happening in the scaling?  It doesn't seem to
matter if I'm deinterlacing or not...

			-Jeremy