[mythtv-users] Watching TV the "MythTV way" and finding new programs

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 05:47:26 UTC 2007

> Once in a while I go to Manage Recordings>Schedule Recordings>Search
> Lists>New Titles and scroll through to see if there's anything
> interesting in there.

Thanks for the response!  :)  What's funny is that is exactly what
prompted me to ask this question.  I just found that place and thought
it was quite useful for seeing what's new, but wondered if there was
something...  better I guess.  But better as in grouping types of
programs and describing the new series; though I guess I can always
read the description and make my own judgements.

Thanks!

-Chad