[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase problems

Duckett, Tony tduckett at networksolutions.com
Fri Mar 30 05:31:14 UTC 2007

I have already verified the wget version and tried running
mythfilldatabase -v all to get more output but it does not give enough
output to troubleshoot.  I am currently trying to tcpdump the traffic
but I don't know if this will be much help.  If I keep running
mythfilldatabase I will get one successful update out of 100 - 200
tries.  I am using unfortunately I do not have a choice directway and am
not sure if this is the problem.  I am fairly sure I had this working
fine not long ago.