[mythtv-users] Custom Recording File Path/Name Format

Justin jd2666+mythtvlist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 20:57:23 UTC 2007

On 3/28/07, Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org> wrote:
> Using Storage Groups in this way shouldn't cause any issues that I know
> of.  I don't think there are any limits to the number of Storage Groups
> or directories per Storage Group for that matter either.
>
> --
> Chris

That's good. I guess I can keep using many Storage Groups (many right
now being 18) with worrying about problems from that.
Also when posting this I remembered I could edit the source code so I
changed it so the recording name has the show title and subtitle.
Now I just have to figure out how to change it so the Default
Recording Group is the show title and I can stop using my user job
script.
Justin