[mythtv-users] XMLTV.RADIOTIMES.COM down?

Derek Conniffe derek at wicklowbroadband.com
Thu Mar 29 19:18:49 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone,

Just last night I updated my MythTV box (DVB-T now available in north-east
wicklow, Ireland! and my old PVR350 is now on sale on ebay - ).

But the Radiotimes XMLTV seems to be down yesterday and today - I can't
telnet to xmltv.radiotimes.co.uk port 80.

Is there any other videosource for UK / Irish channels?

I'm using the DVB-T guide for the local domestic channels (nearly as good
as radiotimes but no genre colours in the guide) but I also have DVB-S and
it only seems to provide the current, and next, programmes.

Maybe other people are not seeing the radiotimes problems because they
have two weeks worth of data stored?

all the best!

Derek

--
Derek Conniffe
Wicklow Broadband Ltd, Delgany, Co. Wicklow
Email: derek at wicklowbroadband.com

Note: For help with your existing WicklowBroadband installation please
email support at wicklowbroadband.com - for new installations please email
sales at wicklowbroadband.com