[mythtv-users] Schedule emptied itself

Lan Barnes lan at falleagle.net
Thu Mar 29 17:29:43 UTC 2007

Relatively new user, MythDora 3.2 with a d-link wireless connection.

Last night when I checked the TV schedule under Record/Schedule, all
channels and slots were empty -- "Unavailable." Nightly updating had
worked perfectly up till then.

The network connection was up and connecting outside the firewall. My
zap2it labs account is up to date (through June). I took the back end off
line and ran mythupdatedb as root. It filled the schedule just fine.

This morning the schedule was OK.

What happened? Was zap2it down over that night (Cox South in San Diego)?
Is this a frequent occurence (an empty schedule)? Is there some way I can
get Myth to email me if this happens?

--
Lan Barnes

SCM Analyst              Linux Guy
Tcl/Tk Enthusiast        Biodiesel Brewer