[mythtv-users] MythDVD missing from SVN trunk

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Thu Mar 29 14:07:20 UTC 2007

William Munson wrote:
> Bruce Nordstrand wrote:
>
>> Bill Williamson wrote:

>> Ah, OK thanks. I must have another issue with MythArchive....
>>
>> Cheers
>> Bruce
>>

> Have you tried "apt-get build-dep mythtv mythplugins"
Yup, did all that first up. It looks like a source error though...

recordingselector.cpp: In member function 'void
RecordingSelector::getRecordingList()':
recordingselector.cpp:412: error: no matching function for call to
'ProgramInfo::GetPlaybackURL(bool, bool)'
/usr/include/mythtv/libmythtv/programinfo.h:163: note: candidates are:
QString ProgramInfo::GetPlaybackURL(QString) const
recordingselector.cpp:414: error: no matching function for call to
'ProgramInfo::GetPlaybackURL(bool, bool)'
/usr/include/mythtv/libmythtv/programinfo.h:163: note: candidates are:
QString ProgramInfo::GetPlaybackURL(QString) const
recordingselector.cpp: In member function 'void
RecordingSelector::updateSelectedList()':
recordingselector.cpp:487: error: no matching function for call to
'ProgramInfo::GetPlaybackURL(bool, bool)'
/usr/include/mythtv/libmythtv/programinfo.h:163: note: candidates are:
QString ProgramInfo::GetPlaybackURL(QString) const

I am also getting these sort of errors when trying to compile
MythGallery....

Oh, and this is off Rev 13145

Cheers
Bruce