[mythtv-users] Mythtv web listing times different to internal schedule times

Jeremy Hannah jnhannah at cox.net
Thu Mar 29 01:50:50 UTC 2007

Has any one noticed a discrepancy in the listing hours shown in the web
portal as opposed to within MythTV itself?

For example, I had set up Mythtv to record 3 episodes of Stargate SG1,
startiing at 7:00pm MST, 8:00pm MST and 9:00pm MST respectively. All
three epsodes were being shown on the Sci Fi channel on Cox cable. I
live in Arizona and have Cox cable.

I do use the Zap2It site to download my listings, and when I looked at
the upcoming recordings via the web portal, I was startled to see that
the recodings were due to start at 8:00pm MST, 9:00pm MST and 10:00pm
MST.

The episodes all recorded fine, and I may be concerned about nothing.
Should I be worried? Has anyone run into the same situation?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.