[mythtv-users] Motherboard recommendation?

Larry Sanderson larry.sanderson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 23:23:50 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 28 March 2007 19:13, Jan Johansson wrote:
> >I will check the
> >bios when I get home.
>
> I downloaded the manual (Hey, I have a severe case of the flu, so it was
> a _brilliant_ thought, mkay?) and yes, Power management options mentions
> "Wake on Network", but it also says something about "only from standby".
> Would that indicate that it is only in the S2(?) state?

Unknown, and I have not yet tried to put this system into any
suspend/hibernate mode.  Oh, and yes, both the s/pdif in and out are
supported with the latest alsa drivers (it uses an Intel-HD driver, which is
weird since I don't think there are any intel componnts on the board).  I run
with the optical out to my receiver and it works great.