[mythtv-users] 2.6.20 Kernel Not Working

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 20:38:53 UTC 2007

You need a different version of ivtv.  The versions are kernel rev
dependent.  Don't know why.  I tried to roll my own kernel moving from
2.6.17 -> 2.6.19.  I never figured out how to keep to install two different
version of ivtv at the same time.  2.6.17 needed one version while 2.6.19
needed another version to even compile.

Jon