[mythtv-users] lircd.conf from Fedora and Hauppauge tuner

mythmail at gmail.com mythmail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:24:26 UTC 2007

That it would work with Gentoo is why I want the contents of it.  The
lircd.conf that comes with the Fedora rpm is different than the stock
one that comes with the lirc source code.  For example, the channel
buttons might be called Channel-UP instead of Ch+, and my lircrc is
based around the Fedora one.