[mythtv-users] Get MythVideo to ignore recorded shows

William Pettersson enigma at strudel-hound.com
Wed Mar 28 11:36:43 UTC 2007

First off, apologies to the list maintainer, I accidentally sent this
from the wrong address so it probably won't get through.

So, I've (possibly mistakenly) stored recorded tv shows at /storage/video
I also store my regular video files under there, so MythVideo indexes
the recorded shows when doing its indexing thing
Is there any way to get MythVideo to ignore these files, or do I just
have to store the recorded shows somewhere else?

Thanks