[mythtv-users] Limit CD-ROM drive speed for MythMusic?

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 19:07:08 UTC 2007

I've looked into this too, but for DVDs.  Its strange how some Disks howl
and others are silent, in the same drive.

What I found is that the drive should ratchet back its speed on its own.
Don't know if its actually doing this but it is supposed to.

I've looked into quite modes and have found nothing. They exist for disk
drives but not for optical disks.

Jon