[mythtv-users] Suggestions Using Collaborative Filtering

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:31:34 UTC 2007

On 3/26/07, Jon Boehm <boehm100 at comcast.net> wrote:

> First, the problem I solved.  I needed to change the Makefile to look at
> /usr/local/include/mythtv

I need to create a configure file that will make that sort of thing easier.
Hopefully I can do that for the next release.

I haven't come across your other problem before. Can you change the line
'LIBS += -lmyth-0.20 -lmythtv-0.20 -lmythavutil-0.20' to 'LIBS += -
lmyth-0.20 -lmythtv-0.20 -lmythavutil-0.20 -lmythui-0.20', rerun qmake and
then make and let me know what happens?

Cheers,
Andrew