[mythtv-users] lirc almost solved

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Tue Mar 27 05:17:43 UTC 2007

Nick,
I lost your response...but not meaning to be argumentative, my setup
needs those three modprobe lines. The lirc _i2c module may be all that
is needed for a PVR150, but the Imon definitely needs all three.

When all this is working as it should, it all starts from service
scripts in init.d, but that seems to be a dream more than a reality. I
still need to do things in rc.local to get cx8800 unloaded and cx88_dvb
loaded. But I do not have any lirc stuff there.

G.