[mythtv-users] Inexpensive easy to setup remote recommendations

David Campbell dave at cpfc.org
Mon Mar 26 16:41:26 UTC 2007

Hi currently have no remote for my mythtv setup as my Win TV Nova-T 500
has a remote that looks like its just not going to work anytime soon.

Can anyone suggest a basic, inexpensive remote for controlling myth?

I'm looking for something that is easy to set up and will cope with
multiple players in Myth (ie internal and Xine) and available in the UK.

I have been looking at the Harmony style remotes but these look like
overkill for what I want.

Thanks as ever

Dave