[mythtv-users] Scan for channels not working with 2.6.20 kernel

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Mon Mar 26 14:42:09 UTC 2007

On Monday 26 March 2007 10:05:31 Nathan Faust wrote:
> Which tuner card are you using?
> I'm receiving QAM256 perfectly fine on my Kworld ATSC 110 with kernel
> 2.6.20.3 (Ubuntu Feisty 2.6.20-12)

Something is definitely horked, at least in Fedora-land. I'm looking into it.

DVB channel scanning doesn't work for me using Axel's latest 0.20 mythtv
builds, across kernels 2.6.19-1.2911.6.5.fc6 and 2.6.20-1.2925.fc6, and
across a pcHDTV HD-3000, an AirStar HD-5000 and an HDHomeRun (which leads me
to believe this isn't a kernel issue). Current mythtv svn trunk (pre-0.21 dev
code) works just fine though. Pretty sure channel scanning worked w/0.20 less
than a month ago, but I'm not sure yet exactly what broke things or when.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com