[mythtv-users] VFD Display

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Mon Mar 26 04:04:37 UTC 2007

On Friday 23 March 2007 06:45 pm, Mark Bell wrote:
> Anyone get a VFD display working correctly in Mythtv
>

> I have an Antec Fusion case and followed the How to.
>

> I can get it to display an echo command but it will not display any
> thing in myth
>

> I can't get the driver to load at boot it keeps trying to load the
> curses driver even after I edit the LCDd file to load imon

Just set it up on that case yesterday.  Sounds like its using another
config file.  I had problems getting the kernel module and driver
all in sync with each other, and some parts didn't work with Mandriva
2007, but a little manual compiling and copying and I got them all
going, and have mythlcdserver working.

Brian