[mythtv-users] Happy Anniversary

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 17:55:30 UTC 2007

> John, look into filters, I've got a few on my backend, they require
> wiping once in a while,
I have been thinking about this for a few months but never got around
to doing anything about it. It's a little hard to work on this box
since it is the master backend and there usually is something to
record every day. I guess I could easily transfer the database my
second and more powerful system while I do the maintenance. I am also
considering upgrading the system (which is a dual processor athlon mp
2400) to newer system with power management as there is no frequency
scaling with this system so the processors run at 50C all the the
time.

> but its much easier than having to vacuum out
> the case =) they also lower the volume level a bit.

Agreed and from the looks of the outside of the case its going to be
quite a mess inside.

BTW, Here are my uptime result:

# uptime
 13:41:29 up 276 days,  2:50,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00