[mythtv-users] OT - PVR 500 part identification required - MythTV broken

Tom Corcoran tomc at osits.com
Sun Mar 25 11:12:39 UTC 2007

Hi

In moving a SATA cable on one of my drives I have damaged my Hauppauge
PVR 500 MCE, a part like a crystal has become detached from the card.  I
need to identify the part in order to try and replace the part, I have
included two stock photos of the card and highlighted the component in
red, as you can see there are multiple instances of this component on
the actual board.
The part has the following number on it '4716G551' , Any help in
identifying it and where it might be sourced would be greatly appreciated.

http://osits.com/pvr500a.jpg
http://osits.com/pvr500b.jpg