[mythtv-users] My schedule got deleted on upgrade!

Bill Williamson bill at bbqninja.com
Sun Mar 25 06:30:43 UTC 2007

On 3/25/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> If your capture card/drivers change, you'll need to delete and re-add
> capture cards /and/ video sources.  You should also use the Delete All
> buttons to delete them; otherwise, you'll leave old data there that will
> likely cause problems.
>
> But, Bill is right.  Fix the drivers/capture cards/video sources and all
> will be well.

The same also applies to this situation.  The beauty of mythtv is that
if you say "record the simpsons on all channels," and change what
you're using as an input (even changing from cable to satellite, etc)
then your shows will quite happily reschedule.  The ONLY ones that
don't are channel specific ones, but you can manage to hand-massage
those.