[mythtv-users] Datadirect missing channels

Owen Mehegan owen at nerdnetworks.org
Sat Mar 24 22:28:19 UTC 2007

The Datadirect/Zap2It listings for my zip code have had 15 or 20
channels missing for the last 8 months (since I first set up MythTV),
and repeated emails and posts to their message boards haven't gotten
any fix for it. There's really only one channel missing from their
lineup that I care about. Is there any way to make MythTV get data
for that channel from somewhere else or something? This is really
annoying...

--
owen at nerdnetworks.org (Owen B. Mehegan)
'Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit,