[mythtv-users] VFD Display

Mark Bell markb at pilgrim.com
Sat Mar 24 13:30:02 UTC 2007

[Mark Bell]

[root at localhost ~]# grep "^Driver" /etc/LCDd.conf
Driveri=imon
DriverPath=/home/mythtv/lcd/
[root at localhost ~]#

Thanks Nick as you can see there is a flippin typo in the driver line

All is well now I must have looked at that line 100 times last night and
didn't see it

Thanks for the help