[mythtv-users] Mac Mini Core Solo as FE/BE Combo?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri Mar 23 14:15:49 UTC 2007

On Friday 23 March 2007 09:15:10 Gary M wrote:
> > should note that I'm
> > running the bleeding-edge intel driver code from the Fedora
> > development tree (which matches more or less identically from hg tip
> > in xorg's mercurial repo). But for the most part, schweetness. And
>
> I was wondering as to the reasons you chose Fedora vs. FE under OSX?

A few reasons:

1) because I can
2) because I work for Red Hat
3) because there's much better IR support without having to buy anything

The machine actually still has OS X installed on it, and I'll probably play
with that at some point also, but I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking with Linux
as the primary OS on this box.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com