[mythtv-users] New to building computers and MythTV

Jon Sustar digitaldoodler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:14:17 UTC 2007

Okay, so I plan on sticking with one frontend/backend system.

Does anybody have any suggestions on good cases that are smaller and can
have 3+ HDDs?  It would be nice if they also looked like a media center, but
it doesn't have to.  Some of the previous suggestions look nice, although
some are a bit pricey.  I'm looking for one that is $100 or less.