[mythtv-users] Blu-Ray/HD-DVD versus MythTV HD recordings

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Mar 21 04:35:28 UTC 2007

On Mar 20, 2007, at 8:49 PM, Marco Nelissen wrote:

> Wrong again. I-frames are compressed using a lossy compression also,
> so you would have both compression and artifacts.

OK, OK, I should know better than to get into such a discussion on
this list.

This is, after all, basically consumer-level stuff, and people here
probably just want their Myth system's to work.

It continues to amaze me what less than 1K$ will buy for a home video
system.

The problem, as always, is finding something worth recording.

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org