[mythtv-users] Bad video connecting through PVR-150

Hugh mythtv at piggie.org
Wed Mar 21 01:56:30 UTC 2007

All,

I'm in the middle of setting up a PVR and am having a few issues. First,
I'm having some difficulty with hooking up my PVR-150 to my DirecTV H20
receiver with an S-Video cable. When I do that, the video comes through
like it's not quite synched. It'll kind of appear fine for a couple of
seconds, then look like it's out of synch with some bars of color on the
screen for a few seconds and back to fine, etc. Not sure quite how to
describe it. If I hook the cable directly to the TV, the problem goes away.

Thanks for any assistance.

Hugh