[mythtv-users] MythArchive problem... no longer works.

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 23:46:32 UTC 2007

"Do you have problems with all programs on all channels? Are they all
sent at the same resolution?"

I haven't tested that, I'll give it a shot and report back, is it
possible to be channel specific?

"I don't use MythArchive so I don't know if it will automatically do
that, but you could certainly do it manually with any number of tools."

I've been using VideoRedo and DVDAuthor but I don't like the process
I'd just simply like to be able to do it within Myth. I was having
some success creating ISO's b4 SVN 12672 if I remember the version
number correctly...

I don't know who "George" no offense but I'd be glad to send him
something or post something for him to look at if he would be
interested.

The card I'm capturing with is a Nexus DVB-S, I realize the rsolution
needs to be converted to make a compatible DVD I just didn't know if
there was a setting to change how it was recording similar to my
PVR-250's...

If "Geroge" is reading this post let me know if you want some output
to tinker with.

Thanks guy's...