[mythtv-users] Any live CDs running protocol 32?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Mar 18 18:03:20 UTC 2007

On 03/17/2007 08:04 AM, Michael Tiller wrote:
> I'm running a backend that was built from SVN a couple months ago and,
> as such, is running protocol 32.  Any chance somebody has a live CD
> (beta is fine) that is running a frontend that speaks protocol 32?

Myth protocol is only one of several pieces of information that's
important to making components work together.  DB schema version is
another extremely important one.

My recommendation:  don't even try to mix and match.  Roll your own
LiveCD or (once the packagers catch up with you), don't upgrade to SVN
and always use packaged installations (all from the same packager).

Mike