[mythtv-users] Can't get system to wake up at set time.

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 18:24:53 UTC 2007

hmmmm,
Have you tried to disable the set HW clock setting ?
Also, if your method involves writing to /proc/acpi/alarm do you write in
the right format and do your shutdown script run with the right priviliges.
I use /proc/acpi/alarm on my a8n-vm cms with the HW clock setting disabled,
setting hw clock on shutdown made wake up fail occasionaly.

/Henrik