[mythtv-users] HD3000 Disappeared?

Jeffrey Born jeff.born at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 00:58:21 UTC 2007

Hi,

In my system I have a PVR500 and a HD3000.  In the past I updated the kernal
and thought I lost the PVR500 card.  In the end it turned out to be a ivtv
rpm that I need to reinstall each time.  I now seem to have the same problem
with the HD3000 card.  I ran yum and it updated the kernal and then I lost
the HD3000 card.  It has part of it correct.  I see /dev/video0 /dev/video1
/dev/video2.  What I don't see is a /dev/dvb directory.

Is there something similiar that I need to do the the HD3000 card?

Thanks for the information