[mythtv-users] OT: MCE Remote

Larry Sanderson larry.sanderson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:53:25 UTC 2007

I just got my remote control working, and am very happy with it... except for
one minor detail: It is a Windows MCE remote, and has this big button right
in the middle with a Widows logo.

Has anyone succesfully swapped out that logo with perhaps a penguin?  Yes,
this is a bit silly, but I was going to open up the remote, print out a small
colorful penguin, and glue it in place.  The problem is the last time I tried
this, I was eventually successful at getting into the remote, but I had
mutilated a lot of the plastic near the seam.

Any suggestions?

-Larry