[mythtv-users] SOLVED: DST effect not expected..

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Wed Mar 14 02:02:34 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 13 March 2007 08:02 pm, Nick Ellson wrote:
> Here I thought I had done my homework before asking. This time I ran
> mythfilldatabase --refresh-all and the upcoming recordings screen changed
> live in front of me correcting all the times on my standing schedules.
> That was my issue, old zap2it data.
>
> So, I guess, would anyone see this as a problem to alter my cron job to
> run mithfilldatabase with that option instead? It only took a minute
> longer than the previous run.. might this cause a problem that I am not
> thinking of?

I wouldn't.  zap2it has been pretty good to us about not abusing
their system.

To your initial problem, the system needed to be patched BEFORE
the forward window of the tv schedule was loaded, hence late Feb.
Dumping the schedule and reloading once is ok, but don't do it
every day now that you are back in sync.

Brian