[mythtv-users] Remote front end and the picture is ZOOMED in.

Sean Hanna sean.hanna.2733 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 23:12:41 UTC 2007

             Currently running Ubutu 6.10 on both the back and frontend.
The front end consists of a P4-2.4, ATI Radeon 9550, 512 RAM, and a SB
live.  The back end has AMD 4200 X2, 2 gig RAM, NVidia 6200, PVR500MCE,
pcHDTV3000, and a Skystar2 DVB-s card.

            When I watch tv on the backend, it displays fine on my TV.  When
I go to hookup the frontend and watch the recordings, and even LIVE TV off
of the backend, the image is ZOOMED in a ton.  Its almost as if Myth divided
the video into 6th's, and is displaying the top-middle 6th.  Everything I
have tried hasn't done anything to help the image.

If anyone has any suggestions, or knows where I can find the answer PLEASE
let me know!!

Thanks,
Sean