[mythtv-users] Question about problem with mythv setup...

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Mar 13 20:19:10 UTC 2007

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi
>

> On 3/12/07, Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com> wrote:
>> Yep. I assume that the Single record rule that needs to be
>> created is a mismatch for the program info of the recording
>> in progress. This somehow causes the restart then things are
>> confused.
>>

> Should I lodge a bug?
> it's a very annoying behaviour, obviously not something I expected.

SVN [13039] removes the DefaultEndOffset minutes and I've
verified that this fixes the immediate bug. The other
possibility would be to add the extra time for the live
recording in progress. However, that may be problematic and
I'm not sure how to do this without causing other problems.
The recording can be canceled by pressing "R" again and the
times would need to be reset. If the user kept watching
past the end, I'm not sure what would happen when the live
session would end the recording late and have to transition
to the next live show in progress. If you want this could
open a bug for someone more familiar with live sessions to
look at this.

--  bjm