[mythtv-users] MythWeb listings show NO DATA

Reza rezmang at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 21:54:02 UTC 2007

Ok, so after spending half a day getting my myth box working with the new DST settings, my mythweb listings are broken. This was probably caused by the fact I had to delete all entries in my program table in mythconverg. This was the only option to get mythtv back on the correct time schedule and it worked. Everything in mythtv is working perfectly, but mythweb shows NO DATA for all my channel listings. Did I delete something out of the program table that I wasnt supposed to? I thought running mythfilldatabase recreates the program table contents (which works according to mythtv).

thanks
---