[mythtv-users] upcoming recordings, status code N in conflict column

Jason Joines jason at joines.org
Mon Mar 12 14:39:45 UTC 2007

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re:[mythtv-users] upcoming recordings,    status code N in
conflict column
From: ryan patterson <ryan.goat at gmail.com>
To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Date: Sat Mar 10 2007 07:42:22 GMT-0600 (CST)
> What recording schedule did you select for these programs?  I think
> maybe "Record in this time slot every week"?  Maybe your listing
> source has slightly changed the program title and MythTV doesn't
> realize that it should record the show now.  Like you set MythTV to
> record "BattleStar Galactica", but now the show is listed as
> "Battlestar Galactica".
>
> On 3/9/07, *Jason Joines* <jason at joines.org <mailto:jason at joines.org>>
> wrote:
>
>         Did some more digging.  I have 23 progams being recorded.  The
>     priorities range form -8 to 13.  All of the programs with priority
>     greater than 2 have the N status code and are being skipped.  All
>     those
>     with 2 or less are fine.  I tried changing the priority of the
>     program
>     with priority 13 to 0 but that didn't help.  It sill had status
>     code N.
>

>     Jason

    Yes you're correct, they were all scheduled for "Record in this time
slot every week.".  However, I can't tell any difference in the title of
the episodes that have been recorded that I still have and the episodes
it didn't want to record.

    I finally deleted all of the problem shows from the recording
schedule and then re-added them.  I even restored the priorities that I
had them set to.  They all look fine now.

Jason