[mythtv-users] 'Use gui size for TV playback' not fully respected

Nick Bartos spam1002 at 2thebatcave.com
Mon Mar 12 01:40:49 UTC 2007

When 'Use gui size for TV playback' is checked, the video output is within
the size of the gui as expected.  However, when the box is not checked,
the video output still starts at the same x and y offset (even though it
continues until the full length of the screen, it does not stop at the gui
width or height).

Is there any way to have the tv playback start at a 0,0 offset without
setting the gui x and y offsets to 0,0?

I'm guessing this is a bug but I wanted to make sure first.  I am using
mythtv-0.20-fixes that I just pulled last night from svn.