[mythtv-users] AutoExpire: ERROR: Filesystem Info cache is empty,  unable to determine what Recordings to expire

Viktor Avramov drvik at bigpond.net.au
Sun Mar 11 04:17:55 UTC 2007

hmmm... quite sad really... just had some sort of "page fault" and all my XFS
partitions were unmounted without me realising... thats probably why myth
couldn't find the recordings :)

Seems to fire up fine now... it would be nice though to have mythbackend be a
bit smarter when a storage group goes offline though..... not sure how to
implement this though given that not everyone would use a dedicated partition
at the relevant mountpoint....

Viktor