[mythtv-users] upcoming recordings, status code N in conflict column

Jason Joines jason at joines.org
Sat Mar 10 03:11:09 UTC 2007

    Did some more digging.  I have 23 progams being recorded.  The
priorities range form -8 to 13.  All of the programs with priority
greater than 2 have the N status code and are being skipped.  All those
with 2 or less are fine.  I tried changing the priority of the program
with priority 13 to 0 but that didn't help.  It sill had status code N.

Jason