[mythtv-users] Programming mythtv interface

Ramsey, Robert L robert-ramsey at uiowa.edu
Fri Mar 9 21:24:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

For several different reasons, I need to be able to programmatically add
jobs to the mythtv queue to be recorded.  I know I could fake a post
request to programmatically fake a web request to schedule a recording,
but it seems like it would be simpler just to add the mysql entries to
the right tables for the backend to find.  But then I'm not that
knowledgable about how the backend works. ;)

Can someone point me to that documentation for that?

Thanks,

bob