[mythtv-users] Nuvexport

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:23:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am trying to use nuvexport but so far am unsuccessful.  Here is what
happens

[myth at Mitchell_MC export]$ nuvexport
Unrecognized escape \v passed through at
/usr/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg.pm line 72.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg.pm line 88.
This version of nuvexport requires either the cvs or svn version of ffmpeg.

Cleaning up temp files.
[myth at Mitchell_MC export]$

If i run with trancode it starts to convert but continues on forever +500%
complete.

If i try to just run ffmpeg i get...

[myth at Mitchell_MC export]$ ffmpeg
ffmpeg: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libavcodec.so.51: undefined symbol:
dlclose
[myth at Mitchell_MC export]$

Whats the problem?  I have followed Jarod's guide for FC6

Thanks,
Mitchell