[mythtv-users] MythTV stand at the MySQL users conference?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Mar 8 16:25:42 UTC 2007

Hi.

For those of you in Santa Clara or surrounding areas, I have been asked
to organize a "mythtv stand" at the MySQL users conference [1]. It would
be on the Tuesday and Wednesday of the conference, and would basically
need someone there from 9am to 5pm both days. I can do a lot of that,
but it would be nice to have some other volunteers to help out as well.

Would anyone in the area be interested in doing something like that? My
decision to accept the offer will depend on if there are people willing
to help out I suppose.

Cheers,
Mikal

1: http://www.mysqlconf.com/