[mythtv-users] mceusb2 transmit problems

Michael Thome mthome at bbn.com
Thu Mar 8 15:53:37 UTC 2007

Had this problem too.  Main thing is to change your set channel script
to call "irsend SET_TRANSMITTERS 1" (assuming your blaster is plugged
into the 1 port) before sending the digits.  The other gotcha that is
apparently rare, but took me more than a week to figure out, is that the
mceusb2 blaster is very bright - too bright for some receivers.  I need
to attenuate the blaster LED in order to change channels successfully
once everything was installed.

Cheers,
    mik

--
*Michael Thome*
BBN Technologies 10 Moulton St, Cambridge MA 02138 USA