[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and TV Out - can't get it working

Fred Firestine ffluvssg1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 02:33:23 UTC 2007

Check out this link:

This looks like the problem I had last night, that was making me freak
out after all this time and effort, and it seems that rebuilding the
ramdisk at least got me back to the "black screen" on playback that I
am trying to fix:

http://www.mythtvtalk.com/forum/archive/o_t/t_3684/start_10/index.html

which boils down to

/sbin/mkinitrd -f /boot/initrd-`uname -r`.img `uname -r`
modprobe saa7127
restart x and you should be good to go