[mythtv-users] Where are those new 1TB drives?

Todd French toddfrench1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:08:00 UTC 2007

Sorry, hit send by accident somehow, anyway.

Not sure about the 1TB drives but as far as 4 port SATA cards go, I have a
couple cheapie cards based on the Silicon Image 3114, that have been working
just fine with a 6 disk RAID 5 array on my fedora fileserver.  I'm pretty
sure that this is the card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16815124020
Hope this helps,

Todd