[mythtv-users] Error compiling mytharchive - mythtv is ok [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Berry, David David.Berry at dcita.gov.au
Tue Mar 6 22:52:01 UTC 2007

>Looks like you are trying to compile against an old set of mythtv
>headers. Did you install MythTV _before_ trying to compile the plugins?

>Paul H.

Bingo. That was it.

I wanted to make sure that everything compiled cleanly before committing
to 'make install'.

Thanks for help.

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Security Advisor of the Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts, telephone (02) 6271-1880 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
For all other enquiries please ring (02) 6271-1000.