[mythtv-users] Corrupt Commercial Flagging entry

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 19:30:02 UTC 2007

Well, I created a symbolic link to from some small recording to
6081_20061228152857.mpg.  The comm flagger tool took it, finished, and
dropped it from the que.  So hopefully that problem is solved

I'm still seeing comm flag jobs fail the first time.  The next time comm
flagger starts they are in the que and complete normally.

Does the comm flagger suspend the job if you  start watching the show its
working on?  That might explain the behavior I'm seeing.

Also I have my "Maximum simultaneous jobs on this backend" set to two.  What
is included in "simultaneous jobs?" I assumed it was just comm flagging and
transcending.  Does it include recording or watching, because I only see one
comm flagging job happening at a time, and I don't do transcending.

Thanks,
Jon