[mythtv-users] MythArchive job won't Kill???

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:59:34 UTC 2007

On 3/6/07, A JM <vbtalent at gmail.com> wrote:
> John,
>
> "Burn DVD is only to burn the file /tmp/work/mythburndvd.iso to dvd if
> the file has successfully has been created by the step I gave above."
>
> What process does Myth do on the file to make it usable for burning in
> the above step?

I am a little confused by the question. Do you want an explanation of
how mytharchive works? How it uses dvdauthor to authorize the dvd?

The second step creates an iso and optionally burns this iso to the
dvd writer. If you did not check the burn to dvd box you only get an
iso so then this third step is needed to burn it. If you want this iso
can be burned in your favorite linux dvd burning software instead.

John